Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lifetime Warranty Success Story

“I’ve sold 2 vehicles recently to customers I sold cars to just before we launched Lifetime Warranty – both because they bought cars from me before we had it! I traded a 2008 Avalon with 1800 miles on it and a 2009 Corolla with 4800 miles on it. (Pictured below with Willie) The Corolla Customer came in for service, found me in the showroom and scolded me saying, “You didn’t tell about the Lifetime Warranty when I bought my car!” I responded by telling him, “We didn’t have it when you bought your vehicle!” He said, “Well how do I get it?” I told him, of course, that he had to trade – so he did! Lifetime Warranty is great!


Are the Salespeople working the Service Drive?

Checking repair orders for selling opportunities?

Working their owner base to let everyone know about Lifetime Warranty?

Working the Orphan Owner database?


Willie will tell you, “It works!"










Contact me today to schedule a 20 minute online presentation for Lifetime Warranty.


David Farmer
dfarmer@titandealer.com
c: 727.514.2097 |f: 813.254.2308 |LinkedIn |TitanDealer.com |1902 W. Kennedy Blvd. - Tampa, Fl 33606













No comments:

Post a Comment